Saturday, August 2, 2008

LET THE DREAM NEGLECTS DA REALITY

‘ I love you, but I cant be wif u’..is dat hard to accept someone to be loved and love ? it is quite confusing act when u love someone dat already had a sweetheart. Some might argue dat it is okay to love her although she is owned,but remember da limitations. Huh.. but I can say it is easier said than done. Once u ve gone through it,u ll know. I went through once until I felt like suicide… love can kill ? I don’t know. But love drives people crazy. Juz imagine,u ve been rejected by someone, but dat girl keep giving you hope ? u ve a boyfriend,but u still need me? Is dat what we so-called true love? Is dat hard to make a choice? U have two,so choose one. But take two if you are actually a woman is ridiculous .. remember people out there, man can have four, but u guys can only have one. Dats da fact,without denial. My friend fall in love wif A. but he could not take A,so he took A’s cousin. Is dat logical or is dat what we call desperate? Depends. I’m not dat expert in love-romance things. But I do have feeling towards it. Still searching and still admiring to have one.. Oh God, give me one. I need one.. hehehe.. I pray to God to give me a love but one question slipped out of my mind.. am I deserve to ask dat from God? Am I being loyal to my religion and the creation? Am I prayed 5 times a day without leaving it wif intention? Only I know da answer. Sometimes I feel like a small ant without any guidance from above.. is not dat He does not give me the guidance.but it is like im being forgetful and take everything for granted? So..whats more do you expect? Juz make things clear and easy.. go wif da flow and let time set everything. Then,u ll be okay..
Im being stupid and intoxicated…love…passion……. -chub-

2 comments:

emo boi said...

let bygone be gone chub

emo boi said...

hurm dont forget to go to my blog at bagonistic.blogspot.com yar... kamu dijemput...