Wednesday, September 17, 2008

aPPrEciAtiOn !!

Diz post is quite personal act.juz wanna share wif u guyz wut I felt few days ago.my birthday was on 13th sept.i nvr tot dat my birthday diz year would be da great n meaningful one.it began on 12th sept nite,when they celebrated me wif a chocolate cake and it was like damn sweet as they kept singing and a smile could be seen on every single people’s face.i enjoyed dat nite even tough I got ‘colgate’ rite on my face.huh was it a joke? Yup I guess so..dat nite was away beautifully without my roommates..then, the happiness continued until tmrw when my bestfriend eva in secondary school from UMP came wif a rent car and took me out..breaking fasting outside..at TAJ..since I wasn’t meet him afta we left MARA KAYTEE,of cos I miss dat moment..afta a long time kept msgg via phone..no live communication..we met at last..everything was fine except for dat ‘disturbia’..huhuh…I got more than 3 presents these time n the most thing dat I could nvr 4get is a shirt-given by faiz n jery..feeling of appreciation is still remains in my heart n don’t noe when it will fade away..hope it wont..i appreciate every single thing they did n of cos I would nvr let myself to lose any friends of mine..coz ‘one goes,no more’..in friendship,we couldn’t expect everythg would be like we are hoping for n sometimes it would be like what we are avoiding to..thats da nature..the more we want to prevent,,the more they get closer..so we need to be fully-prepared n alwys ready for da things to happen..it mite not be tmrw but I mite be next week…it mite not next year..but it mite be one month later..nobodys know..only HIM know..we cant be perfect but we can try to be perfect…we cant be zero-flaws..but we can be a flaw..dats the thing..once u confront wif self-conflict,,ask urself..’are u matured enuf’..?...if da answer is yes,it means u’re not dat matured but u’re on the rite track in achieving the maturity..but if da answer is no,it means u got to change within the time…or else…u mite feel the consequences…wuteva it is..remember pls appreciate ur FRIENDs in ur own ways…

0 comments: