Saturday, September 6, 2008

sUdDeN sAdNeSS

for the first time of my life as a blogger,i wanna write bout a sad sad thing.,diz story began last nite when my friend (jerky,not a real name) texted me saying dat he is goin' out from UiTM..i dont mind if he is really going...but i really concern of his money.,,oh my god..
is diz the dark side of mine? well..sometimes money brings us closer..dats da only thing i love bout jerky..for the past,it would be yes..but know,i realise dat money is not everything...there is something dat open up my eyes a litle bit bigger and my heart started to think twice..hehe...for those who are in the same shoes as jerky,think about this matter diz way..dont think too much on negativity...juz think bout da good effects that could be brought by changing course...and yeah it is undeniable dat sometimes parents know us better and sometimes decision made by them are damn correct and futureable...im gonna stop here...the day is raining die hard to day non-stop..im going to ECM....to break my fasting there...spending da last time wif jerky...hehehe...diz article mite be fake coz i dont know what i wrote...huhuh...

1 comments:

emo boi said...

yes our housemate.... why??? its my blog and its my right dude...